This is a former hot baths located at the bottom of the valley of the Têt at Canaveilles.
The buildings date from 1872 and the capture of four springs of alcaline and sulphurous water enabled the creation of hot baths which operated until 1931. It then remained closed until 1941, when it was sold to a banker from Perpignan who modernised it in the Spanish Renaissance style.
It was then used as an Inn under the name "Relais de l'Infante". Free glasses of "miraculous" water were offered to the clients. The Inn was linked to the main road by a metalled track with a car park. A swimming pool was installed. Re-sold in 1978, the building became a hote, but it was destroyed by fire in 1984.